Friday, January 29, 2010

D&B: Tep and Chuck's Birthdays

Yesterday was the birth date of my friends Tep & Chuck.
To my advantage they both were celebrating at D&B at 930PM! =)

The night turned out to be pretty fun! I haven't been to D&B in a while but after 7 double Hannie-sy & Red Bulls and some Deal or No Deal, I was on a good one!
Haha.


Drunk Bitch & Nasty Bitch in the house! Except I think Tep was Drunk & Nasty Bitch this time. LOL HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEPPIIIIIII!!!
Fels - @_fels x Me x Tep - @teppii




Happy Birthday Charles!
Me x Chuck




Trust me he deserved a good Birthday beating by the end of the night.




My Other-Half!
Me x Lani Fuchigami




Group shot at the end of the night. For everyone that didn't make it out to D&B we hope to see you at The Office this Saturday. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment