Friday, February 12, 2010

P90X: Day 1

Today Lil Mike, BFF Jackie, and I started our P90X work out.

Weight has been a constant struggle in my life and I've FINALLY decided to do something about it!

Toe-Knee made me a deal for motivation. Since my goal is to lose at least 30 lbs. by May 31, 2010, he told me he will pay me $100 if I reach that goal. If I lose 40 lbs. I get $200! Now, that's what I call MOTIVATION!

Of course the everyday diet is going to change too. No flour products, strictly wheat and grain, no mayo, no ranch, no ketchup, mainly chicken and fish, nothing fried, no fast food, tons of fruits, tons of vegetables, wheat pasta with tomato sauce, mustard, almonds, etc... basically I need to find a new reason for living. LOL.

So, here on my blog I have decided to document my journey. I am a little embarrassed about my weight at the moment so I will hold off until day 90 and show everyone a COMPLETE comparison all at once. Currently, I weigh 1*4 lbs. (I'll fill that middle number in at the end of the 90 days!)

Wish me luck! =)

2 comments:

  1. Hannah,

    If you are serious about working out you should seriously consider becoming a Beachbody Coach. I took advantage of the coaching opportunity 8 months ago and have thouroughly enjoyed it.

    Check out the link below or email me any quetions.

    Good luck with your workouts!

    http://www.beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/mccabe21/coach.html

    Nathan McCabe
    Independent Beachbody Coach
    RippedBody.org
    Nathan@RippedBody.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOH my friend is doing a whole blog in this! good luck Hannah!

    http://p90xvideojournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete