Monday, August 30, 2010

Have you heard?

Dancing is something that I have always loved and admired. The first time I learned to dance was in high school. The last time I danced in front of an audience was in my senior year airband, Ghostbusted.

Thanks to my wonderful friend Tiffany Domingo, I will be performing with her project group called "BLUSH" this Sunday at the HOB Block Party. It's only a one time performance and after this I will probably never choreograph dance again BUT I am incredibly thankful that I have the opportunity to do this one last time.

A BIG thank you to TK and the Victory - @victorySD Fam for letting me take the stage this Labor Day! I am so nervous but I hope you guys will enjoy the performance we have been working so hard on.

Oh, and btw we're celebrating my 26th birthday!!! Let me know if you need to purchase pre-sale tickets!!! It's going to be crazzzzzzzyyyy! =)





Website: www.hobblockparty.com

CLICK HERE for facebook event page

No comments:

Post a Comment