Thursday, August 12, 2010

Hannie and Nancee to the RESCUE!

Last week Nancee and I decided to go visit our beautiful friend AL-EE-SOHN aka ALS!

We picked her up from her house and then headed over to TK - @tk_nguyen, Mark - @markmarcelo, and Mark - @imchach's hizzouse!

We just chilled around their house for a while, nothing to exciting. Then when Mark came home from work we went to eat dinner at Phoenix Inn and to visit the Hellz Office!


Nancee - @nanceely x Mark Marcelo




Alison aka ALS x Mark Marcelo




We were so hungry I forgot to take a picture of the food before we devoured it! It was soooooo good...




Look who came to eat dinner with us! Yes, it is our roomie Jay!!! You might recognize him from the end of my Bay Area Trip Video.. hahaha...




Mark insisted that we HAD to have dessert. I'm glad we did! I mean mochi balls filled with fresh mango?! YUMMMM!




Nancee, "Is black bean good for you? Because it sure tastes like it is!" LMFAO.




After dinner, we headed over to the Hellz - @whatthehellz office to say hi!




They were so busy that we didn't stay long but I'm glad I got to see my Angie - @angiedita




Star Shots!




When we got back to SD, we stopped by the gas station and as I'm pumping gas I look over and this is what I see... LMFAO!




Always good times in LA, I should make my way up there more often... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment